We all know that a Louis Vuitton show is somewhat (in a way) similar to a Marc Jacobs spectacle. Spring/Summer and Fall/Winter 2008 shows can attest to that and that’s why I’m sort of nervous for the upcoming Vuitton show this October 5. I personally loved Marc’s Spring 2009 collection but if he would be using those cuts and fabrics especially the plaid and those maid-like aprons, ooh, I’m sort of giddy. But I must say that the silhouettes are very promising. So i’ve thought about this a lot and here’s my prediction for Vuitton’s Spring 09 show:
1. Flat straw hats
2. Fluid shapes
3. See-through metallic fabrics
7. Gypsey meets Victorian inspired looks
8. Farmer meets Biker inspired looks
9. Lots of colors but mostly leans on the dark palette.
10. Lots of python skin
12. Patchwork bags
13. Plaid denim bags
14. Quilted bags
15. Most of the bags has tassles
I could be wrong but I just can’t wait for this Sunday’s show! I’m so excited!