Its been few weeks now after Louis Vuitton’s Spring/Summer 2009 collection debuted in Paris but the songs from the show is still ringing in my ears. Louis Vuitton’s SS09 soundtrack featured songs by Édith Piaf, a legendary French singer and a cultural icon who “is almost universally regarded as France’s greatest popular singer.” I tried looking for other songs but this one struck me the most, it’s called C’est un Homme Terrible (It is a Terrible Man) which was used as the opening for the show. Check it out!
Here are the other songs used in the show:
- Boulevard Du Crime – Edith Piaf
- C’est Un Homme Terrible – Edith Piaf
- Je Ne Regrette Rien – Edith Piaf
- J’Entends La Sirène – Edith Piaf
- La Vie En Rose (English Version) – Edith Piaf
- Les Feuilles Mortes – Edith Piaf
- L’Homme à la Moto – Edith Piaf
- Padam Padam – Edith Piaf
- Une Dame – Edith Piaf
I love Edith Piaf, she’s amazing!
Image via Louis Vuitton