This day has been really fun! To those who are fooled (up until now), the following articles are NOT true and we’re just made up by me for April Fools ’09:
- Louis Vuitton Launches Diffusion Line – I was inspired by Marc by Marc Jacobs so for this prank, I’ve decided to name the diffusion line: Louis by Louis Vuitton. I’d sure order some Monogram Jersey shirts and Monogram Cashmere sweaters.
- Louis Vuitton Speedy To Be Renamed As Fasty – I was seriously LOL-ing when I was writing this prank. Its the stupidest thing ever… but Fasty Venti, Fasty Grande?!.
- Elle Vee: Fragrance by Louis Vuitton – I love the photo of the “Elle Vee” in this article coz it looks really classy and very real. Elle Vee’s classification is actually that of Chanel No. 5’s. Go google “Elle Vee Louis Vuitton” and tons of sites fell for this prank. This is my favorite!
- Louis Vuitton To Create Haute Couture – dream on! LOL..
- Michelle Obama for Louis Vuitton Fall 2009 Ad Campaign – c’mon, who would seriously think that the First Lady would wear see-through mini French coquette dresses and bunny ears?
And if you’re wondering why the hell Rick Astley’s Never Gonna Give You Up is playing on the background, well you’ve been rickrolled too! LOL
I originally planned on publishing 10 pranks, but I got lazy so here’s the pranks that didn’t make it:
- Damier Graphite for Women
- Louis Vuitton Flagship Store To Open at Deception Island, Antartica
- Annie Leibovitz Stars On The Next Louis Vuitton Journey’s Ad Campaign
- Hermes x Louis Vuitton Collaboration: Monogram Birkin
I hope everyday is April Fools day. But sadly, pranks ends right now. Back to normal tomorrow. Thanks everyone! Have a happy April Fools!
Image via I LVOE LV, screencapped from Never Gonna Give You Up Music Video